Two CA-RES4 Plenary Meetings are held per year. There participants use the opportunity to discuss implementation issues related to the RES Directive 2018/2001/EU. The Plenary Meetings help strengthening the network of experts and also the information-sharing framework. Participants exchange best-practice examples and share their experiences in key areas.
So far, three Plenary Meetings have been held in the fourth phase of the Concerted Action on the RES Directive 2018/2001/EU:
- The first Plenary Meeting was held online from 17th-18th November 2021.
- The second Plenary Meeting was held online from 18th-19th May 2022.
- The third Plenary Meeting was held from 09th-10th November 2022 in Athens, Greece.
- The fourth Plenary Meeting was held from 24th-25th May 2023 in Vienna, Austria.
- The fifth Plenary Meeting was held from 18th-19th October 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Click on the relevant plenary session on the right for more information.
You can find the Highlights of all Plenary Meetings here: