The European Commission has published the sixth report on the state of the energy union. It presents the progress in the implementation of the EU’s energy and climate policies, including the energy union across its 5 pillars. The State of the energy union report is accompanied by a wide range of reports and annexes outlining the progress made in different fields of energy and climate policy.
The report can be found here:
With the State of the Energy Union report, the Commission today also adopts:
- Climate Action Progress Report 2021
- Annex: Energy Subsidies in the EU (annex to this Communication)
- Progress on the competitiveness of clean energy technologies
- The Fuel Quality Report, and
- The Report on the functioning of the carbon market (EU Emissions Trading System)